- Botanical Name : Juglans Regia
- Family Name : Juglanduceae
- Common Name : Walnut, Persian Walnut, European Walnut, Akhrot
- Part Used : Leaves, Barks, Fruits
- Habitat : Cultivated in himalayas and the khasia hills.
- Product offered : Bark, Fruit
Leaves are astringent, tonic and anthelmintic. They are useful in herpes, eczema, scrofula and syphilis. Fruits are sweet, emollient, thermogenic and . Used internally in the treatment of low back pain, frequent urination, weakness of both legs, chronic cough, asthma, constipation due to dryness or anaemia and stones in the urinary tract. The crushed leaves are used as an insect repellent.