- Botanical Name : Aegle Marmelos
- Family Name : Rutaceae
- Common Name : Bael, Quince, Apple Wood, Holy Fruit Tree
- Part Used : Bark,fruit Pulp, Leaves.
- Habitat : Found all over decidious forests in india.
- Product offered : Fruits, Leaves, Bark, Fruit pulp
It is antiscorbutic, carminative, alternative and nutritive. It is used in constipation, dysentery and diarrhoea. It is aromatic, astringent, cooling, febrifuge and also acts as tonic for heart and brain. Unripe & half-ripe fruits are used to improve appetite and digestion. Leaves are used for treating diabetes, jaundice, cholera, asthma and ophthalmia.