- Botanical Name : Vinca Rosea
- Family Name : Apocynaceae
- Common Name : Periwinkle, Madagascar Periwinkle, Sadabahar
- Part Used : Leaves, Roots
- Habitat : Grows throughout india and found as an escape in waste places and sandy tracts
- Product offered : Seed,Root,Wholeplant,Leave
Its alkaloids are Hypotensive, sedative and have tranquilising properties and are anti cancerous. It helps in relieving muscle pain, depression of central nervous system and wasps stings. It is used in case of nosebleed, bleeding gums, mouth ulcers and sore throats. It is also used internally for loss of memory, hypertension, cystitis, gastritis and enteritis, diarrhea and raised blood sugar levels.