> Herbs by property
> Ephedra Vulgaris
- Botanical Name : Ephedra Vulgaris
- Family Name : Ephedraceae
- Common Name : Ephedra, Evulgaris, Somlatha
- Part Used : Dried Branch
- Habitat : Drier regions of temperate zone and alpine himalayas at altitude of 2700m to 3600m.
- Product offered : Wood
It is stomachic, alterative and diuretic. Alkaloid called "Ephedrine" which helps in controlling asthma. It is widely used for acute muscular and bronchial asthma. It is also used as a headache reliever. The plant also has antiviral effects, particularly against influenza. A decoction of the stems and roots is used to treat rheumatism and syphilis
- Herbs which are not mentioned on website may also be available, please contact us for details.
- We can do Contract Farming on behalf of clients, For details click here
- We do Customized Labelling