> Herbs by property
- Botanical Name : Commiphora Mukul
- Family Name : Burseraceae
- Common Name : Commiphora, Mukul, Guggul, Balsamodendrom Mukul, Indian Bdellium Tree, Moql, Moqle-arzagi.
- Part Used : Whole Plant
- Habitat : Rocky tracks of western india and eastern himalayas.
- Product offered : Gum Resins
It is carminative, antispasmodic, disphoretic, ecobolic, anti-suppurative and emmenagogue. Gum resin used for treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. It is a potent drug for cardiac disorders high cholesterol. It is an ingredient for over fifty compounds. It is widely promoted as a weight loss agent that supposedly enhances thyroid function. It is also used in perfumery, mouthwashes, massage and diffuser.
- Herbs which are not mentioned on website may also be available, please contact us for details.
- We can do Contract Farming on behalf of clients, For details click here
- We do Customized Labelling