> Herbs by Property
> Plumbago Indica
- Botanical Name : Plumbago Indica
- Family Name : Plumbaginaceae
- Common Name : Fire Plant, Rosy-flowered Leadwort.
- Part Used : Roots
- Habitat : Throughout india in moist situations and also cultivated.
- Product offered : Roots
Root is said to increase the digestive power and promote appetite. It is a powerful irritant and has well marked antiseptic properties. A liniment made from bruised root mixed with a little bland oil is used as a rubefacient in rheumatism, paralytic affections, in enlarged glands, buboes etc. This herb cures certain cases of leucoderma. It is also useful for other skin diseases and for scorpion-sting. Scraped root is introduced into the mouth of the womb to procure illegal abortion. A tincture of the root is used in secondary syphilis, in leprosy and also in dyspepsia, piles, flatulence, loss of appetite and other digestive complaints. It is a good remedy to check post partum hemorrhage. The milky juice of the plant is used in ophthalmia and in scabies. It is an antiseptic, and is also useful in the management of skin disorders, rheumatism, and mental disorders.
- Herbs which are not mentioned on website may also be available, please contact us for details.
- We can do Contract Farming on behalf of clients, For details click here
- We do Customized Labelling