> Herbs by Property
> Plumbago Zeylanica
- Botanical Name : Plumbago Zeylanica
- Family Name : Plumbaginaceae
- Common Name : Ceylon Lead Root, Leadwort, Wild Leadwort, Lautafifi
- Part Used : Flowers
- Habitat : Throughout india but abundantly found in north india upto. 1600 m.
- Product offered : Roots
Plumbago is acrid and stimulates sweating. It also promotes appetite and helps in digestion. It is used for dyspepsia, piles, and skin diseases. Roots have been used as abortifacient in some indigenous practices, internally or as an irritant to the uterus. The powdered root is occasionally taken as a snuff to relieve headache. It also helps in adhesion of tissues in the body and works as antidiarrheal due to heavy properties.
- Herbs which are not mentioned on website may also be available, please contact us for details.
- We can do Contract Farming on behalf of clients, For details click here
- We do Customized Labelling