- Botanical Name : Bacopa Monniera
- Family Name : Scrophulariaceae
- Common Name : Herpestis Monnieria, Thyme Leaved Gratiola, Brahmi
- Part Used : Whole Plant
- Habitat : Grows in marshy places and cultivated south india.
- Product offered : Leaves, Wholeplant
It is diuretic, cardiac, nervine and tonic. It is reported to improve intellect, treatment of asthma, hoarseness, insanity, epilepsy. It is a potent nervous tonic and is anti anxiety agent. It is considered good for heart. It helps protect the stomach from ulcer formation. It is promising blood purifier and useful in diarrhea and fevers.