- Botanical Name : Centella Asiatica
- Certifications :
- Family Name : Appiaceae
- Common Name : Pennywort, Indian Pennywort, Artayniya-e Hindi, Jal Brahmi
- Part Used : Whole Plant
- Habitat : Grown in waterlogged places throughout india.
- Product offered : Leaves, Wholeplant
It is tonic, diuretic and alterative. It is used in treatment of leporosy and known to ameliorate the symptoms of the disease and improves general health of the patient. It is a brain tonic and stimulates hair growth. The whole plant possesses antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antifebrile, diuretic and galactagogic activity. External application in the form of poultices is prescribed for contusions, closed fractures, sprains and furunculosis.
- Herbs which are not mentioned on website may also be available, please contact us for details.
- We can do Contract Farming on behalf of clients, For details click here
- We do Customized Labelling