Active Ingredient :
Saponins 10% & Saponins 20% Common Name :
Moringa, Horseradish Tree, Drumstick Tree Chemical Constituents and Components :
Main chemical components are pterygospermin, moringine, moringinine spirochin, behenic acid, moringic acid, niazinin A & B, niazimicin, campesterol, stigmasterol, beta sitosterol and amino acids. Action :
Saponins: 1. It inhibits the growth of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. 2. In high concentration it inhibits the growth of fungus. 3. It acts as potent antitubercular and used to cure liver diseases. 4. It stimulates the sympathetic nerve endings. 5. It accerlates the heart beats and constritic the blood vessels. 6. It inhibits the tone and movements of involuntary movements of the gastrointestinal tract.Curing Diseases :
1. It is used to treat migraine, epilepsy, chronic depression and neuronal cell death.
2. It is used to treat Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease.
3. It is useful in colic, flatulence, diarrhoea, vesical and renal calculi.
4. It is also used in fever, inflammations, amenorrhoea and dysmenorrhoea.
5. It is also used in cough, cold and eye diseases.Research Information :
Ethanolic extract of Moringa oleifera seeds possesses antipyretic and wound healing properties. It significantly increases wound healing properties and very effective against excision and incision wounds. (Ref. Hukkeri, VI and et.al., Antipyretic and wound healing activities of moringa oleifera, IJPS (2006) 68 (1): 124-126)Possible Combinations :
Moringa oleifera + piper nigrum + nicotiana tabacum (treatment of vascular headaches, neurological conditions and neurodegenerative diseases).