Active Ingredient : Gymnemic Acids 25%, Gymnemic Acids 75%
Gymnemic Acids 1. Gymnemic acid lowers blood glucose through raising insulin levels by interfering with Islets of Langerhans in the pancreas. 2. It lowers serum cholesterol level and triglycerides level. 3. It reduces absorption of glucose and oleic acid in the intestine and improves uptake of glucose into cells. 4. It prevents adrenaline from stimulating the liver to produce glucose and reduce blood sugar level. 5. It interferes the ability of taste buds to taste sweet and bitter flavors.
2. It useful in hyperdipsia, fever, cough, hiccough, bronchitis and hoarseness of voice.
3. It is used in ulceration of urinary tract, retention of urine and gastric ulcers.
4. It is used in skin diseases, opthalmic diseases and pharyngitis.
5. It is used in epilepsy, anaemia, meno-metrorrhagia and intrinsic haemorrhage.
6. It is externally applied to cuts and wounds.