- Botanical Name : Terminalia Belerica
- Family Name : Combretaceae
- Common Name : Beleric, Belliric Myrobalan, Baehra
- Part Used : Fruits
- Habitat : Grown throughout india.
- Product offered : Fruits, Hull
It is astringent, tonic, expectorant and laxative. It is used in coughs and sore throat. Its pulp is used in dropsy, piles and diarrhoea. It is also useful in leprosy, fever and hair care. It is also used in oxalic acid and preparation of ink. It is used in case of rheumatism. Seed oil is applied in skin diseases and premature graying of hair.